- Can I apply SSS loan online?
- Who is eligible for SSS calamity loan?
- Is SSS calamity loan available now?
- How long is SSS calamity loan?
- How can I check my SSS calamity loan status?
- Can I apply PAG IBIG calamity loan online?
- Can I apply SSS calamity loan with existing salary loan?
- How can I claim my SSS calamity loan?
- How can I loan in SSS?
Can I apply SSS loan online?
You can apply for an SSS loan by filling up a loan application form that you can get from any SSS branch or office.
Another way to apply is to do it electronically through your online account on the SSS website at https://sss.gov.ph..
Who is eligible for SSS calamity loan?
The following are the qualifications in order for members to apply for the SSS calamity loan: Members who’ve had at least 36 months of contributions; with six (6) posted within the past 12 months on or before the month of application. Home address of the member should be at a declared State of Calamity.
Is SSS calamity loan available now?
As per SSS President and CEO Aurora C. Ignacio, on a news briefing in late March, the calamity loan will be made available for all employed, non-delinquent SSS members nationwide.
How long is SSS calamity loan?
7. If release thru UBP Quick Cards: The loan proceeds shall be credited to member-borrower’s account within three (3) to five (5) working days from approval date of the loan. Member-borrowers may avail of UBP Quick Cards at UBP Kiosks located at selected 26 SSS Branches. 9.
How can I check my SSS calamity loan status?
3. Via SSS Hotline. Another way to check the SSS loan status is by doing it over the phone. The SSS hotline is 1455 at 1-800-10-2255777 toll-free.
Can I apply PAG IBIG calamity loan online?
E-mail filing of loan applications for Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) and Calamity Loan can be done during the enhanced community quarantine. The steps are as follows: Using a smartphone or computer, download and fill up the MPL or Calamity Loan Fillable Application Form, available at the Pag-IBIG Fund website.
Can I apply SSS calamity loan with existing salary loan?
This calamity loan must be fully paid before the member can avail of future calamity loans of SSS. 6. Other terms and conditions in the existing salary loan guidelines not inconsistent with the above provisions shall be applicable in this program.
How can I claim my SSS calamity loan?
How to qualify for the SSS calamity loan assistancehave at least 36 monthly contributions, six of which should be posted within the last 12 months before the application.have a work or home address within the Philippines as reflected in the SSS database.More items…•
How can I loan in SSS?
Salary LoanApplication Requirements. Member-Borrower. Member Loan Application Form. … Filing Procedure. A borrower may file the salary loan application at the branch nearest the place of residence or business. A member who is registered at My.SSS can submit the salary loan application online.